Margaret Anne Wilby Center
Welcome to the Margaret Anne Wilby Center at Good Grief in Princeton!
Good Grief’s Family Support Center in Princeton is proudly named in memory of Margaret Anne Wilby, who died suddenly in 2008, leaving behind five children and her husband Pete.
At the time of her death, there were no support services for grieving children and families in the Princeton area. It was not until the fall of 2012, four years after Margaret’s death, that Good Grief arrived in Princeton. This much-needed expansion was in response to the high demand for grief support services that were lacking in the area.
On the 10th anniversary of Margaret’s death, Pete Wilby made a lead gift to name Good Grief’s Princeton Center after Margaret: “Now that Good Grief has a home, we want to make sure that it is able to serve as many grieving families as possible. My wife, Margaret, put her all into our children and in helping the kids in our community. I know that if she was here today, she would be supporting and volunteering for Good Grief and its important mission.” - Pete Wilby
Today, we continue to raise funds to expand programs offered in Princeton and surrounding communities. We continue to offer room naming dedications at the Margaret Anne Wilby Center as we work to ensure that families like the Wilbys get the support they deserve, for decades to come. Join Good Grief and the Wilbys in our efforts to ensure no child ever has to grieve alone.
Help Us Expand Our Programs
|Good Grief Center||FULFILLED|
|Opening/ Closing Room||$75,000|
|Arts & Crafts Room||FULFILLED|
|Living Memory Room||$25,000|
|Teen Group Room||FULFILLED|
|Adult Room (1)||FULFILLED|
|Adult Room (2)||FULFILLED|
|10 - 12 Year-Old Room||FULFILLED|
|6-9 Year-Old Room (1)||FULFILLED|
|6-9 Year-Old Room (2)||$15,000|
|3-5 Year-Old Room||$15,000|
- Hillary Angeline and Sharon DellaFera - Adult Room
- Anonymous - Story Corner Room
- Liz and Conor Delaney- Pre-Teen Room
- Janice and Ted Grover - Volcano Room
- Dr. Rich and Helen Lee- Café
- Jenn and Steve Leonard - Arts and Crafts Room
- Susie and Sean Leonard - Adult Room
- Kathy Maher - 10-12 Year-Old Room
- Patty Ryan and Robert Meirowitz, MD. - Teen Lounge
- Rachel O'Brien - Orientation Room
- The Wilby Family - Margaret Anne Wilby Center
- Natasha and Dr. Alexander Wolfson - 6-9 Year-Old Room